The FA Pokémon Futsal Programme – Futsal Kit Giveaway (the ‘Promotion’)
Terms and Conditions
Where you see capitalised words in the terms and conditions below, the following definitions and descriptions shall apply to such capitalised words:
|Promoter:||The Football Association Group
(which includes the Football Association Limited, Wembley National Stadium Limited and the National Football Centre Limited.
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS.
|Opening Date:||12.01pm GMT on the 8th November 2019|
|Closing Date:||23.59 GMT on the 19th January 2020|
|Entry Requirements:||The Promotion is open to teachers or coaches from either a club, a school, or an organisation that is interested in implementing Futsal lessons.
To enter you must apply via the Futsal microsite and provide the following information:
|Winners:||There shall be 1550 Winners.|
|Prize(s):||Each Winner shall win a FA Pokémon Futsal Programme which shall include:
|Selection of Winners:||The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges including an independent party, within 30 working days following the Closing Date, based on the following criteria:
|Prize Redemption Period:||28 days from the date on which the Promoter takes reasonable steps to inform the Winner of their win, in order that the Winner(s) may claim their Prize.|
|Delivery of Prizes:||The Promoter shall deliver the Prize(s) within 28 days of confirmation of acceptance of the Prize and confirmation by the Winner of any delivery details required by the Promoter.|
|Details of Prize(s), Winners and judges:||Details of the Prize, names of Winners and, if applicable, names of judges can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address within 3 months of the Closing Date:
The FA Pokémon Futsal Programme – Futsal Kit Giveaway
The Football Association
Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
- Entry into the Promotion is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the Promotion you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be based in England. Employees of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Promotion. Entrants must be the Minimum Age or over on the Closing Date.
- To enter the Promotion you must complete all of the Entry Requirements and any other instructions issued by the Promoter (including compliance with these terms and conditions), otherwise your entry will be invalid.
- Subject to paragraph 5 below, no payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. However, where the Entry Requirements require you to submit your entry (including your personal information) online, you will need an internet connection to enter.
- Where the Promotion requires that you purchase goods (for example, tickets) to enter the Promotion, you may enter the Promotion for free, without the requirement to make any purchase by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying your name, email address, the name of the Promotion and your wish to enter the Promotion in your correspondence, subject to paragraph 6, below.
- Only eligible entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be entered into the Promotion. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- Maximum one entry per entrant, school, organisation or club and per email address; and, if the Promotion is run on social media, per social media account. Any individual school, organisation or club found to be using multiple email addresses or, where applicable, social media accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- All Promotion entrants confirm that, by entering the Promotion, they have the right to submit the information used to enter the Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions and that the Promoter may use any aspect of their entry for any reason (including, but not limited to, publicity and promotional purposes). In particular, the entrant confirms that they have not used the personal data of any third party to enter the Promotion.
- Where the Entry Requirements provide that the entrant submits an entry which the entrant has created (including, but not limited to, artwork, video content, a written piece), by submitting such entry, the entrant confirms that they have the right to submit that entry in accordance with these terms and conditions and that the Promoter may use any aspect of their entry for any reason (including, but not limited to, publicity and promotional purposes). All entrants into the Promotion waive any moral rights that they may have in relation to their entry. This means that the Promoter shall not be required to attribute the Promotion entry to the entrant and may amend the work in any way which the Promoter sees fit.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete, or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those entries not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner(s) shall not be entitled to a choice of Prize.
- The Winner must respond and confirm acceptance with the Promoter within the Prize Redemption Period. If the Winner(s) do not confirm acceptance of the Prize within the Prize Redemption Period, another winner may be selected to replace that Winner.
- The Promoter has the right to select an alternative Winner or substitute Winner which shall be selected in the same manner as the Selection of Winners from all eligible entries if: (i) a Winner is ineligible to enter the Promotion; (ii) the Promoter is unable to reach a Winner within the Prize Redemption Period; and/or (iii) the Winner does not wish to accept their Prize.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry which it considers does not comply with these terms and conditions or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion, including providing false or misleading information.
- Where the Prize includes an experience or attendance at an event (including, without limitation, at a match or training session) if the Winner is under 18 (where permitted in accordance with the Minimum Age), he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian. Any such parent or legal guardian shall be required to use one of the tickets or spaces to which the Winner is entitled, as part of their Prize. The Winner must be the parent or legal guardian of any minor under 18 which they choose to bring with them.
- Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other Prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the Prizes unless explicitly stated and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any Prize which are not specifically included in that Prize (including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize). Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person.
- Where the Prize involves attendance at a ground, stadium or other venue, the Winner(s) agree to comply with all conditions of entry applicable at the ground, stadium or other venue at which the Prize is redeemed, and shall ensure that any guest permitted to attend with them, as described in the Prize, also complies with the conditions. Any Winner who is rude, abusive, or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter may be excluded from the Promotion and/or required to leave the ground, stadium or venue.
- The Promoter will use the information that entrants provide to process the Promotion and if an entrant is a Winner the Promoter may publish their name and town of residence on the Promoter’s websites. The Promoter may also request that the Winner participates in publicity and other promotional activity for the Promoter. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall oblige the Winner to participate in any publicity or other promotional activity.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, losses, liabilities (including those which were reasonably foreseeable, or which we would have anticipated that you might incur due to a special circumstance of which we were aware), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion, not being able to enter into the Promotion or accepting any Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- In no event shall the Promoter’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, or causes of action exceed the price of the Prize. Without limiting the foregoing, this Promotion and any Prize are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control, or in exceptional circumstances.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site on which it is hosted.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, subject to any mandatory provisions of local laws. If you are resident in Scotland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish or English courts.