Pokémon Futsal Challenge – Bundle promotion (the ‘Promotion’)
Terms and Conditions
Where you see capitalised words in the terms and conditions below, the following definitions and descriptions shall apply to such capitalised words:
|Promoter:||The Football Association Group
(which includes the Football Association Limited, Wembley National Stadium Limited and the National Football Centre Limited).
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS.
|Opening Date:||11:00 on 8th February 2022|
|Closing Date:||23:59 on 31st December 2022|
- Entry into the Promotion is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the Promotion you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland). Employees of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Promotion. Entrants must be the Minimum Age or over on the Closing Date.
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must complete all of the requirements set out in the Promotion details and any other instructions issued by the Promoter (including compliance with these terms and conditions), otherwise your entry will be invalid.
- No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. However, you will need an internet connection to enter.
- Only eligible entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be entered into the Promotion. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- Maximum one entry per Entrant and per email address; and, if the Promotion is run on social media, per social media account. Any individual found to be using multiple email addresses or, where applicable, social media accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- All Promotion Entrants confirm that, by entering the Promotion, they have the right to submit the information used to enter the Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions and that the Promoter may use any aspect of their entry for any reason (including, but not limited to, publicity and promotional purposes). In particular, the Entrant confirms that they have not used the personal data of any third party to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete, or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those entries not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no choice of Offer.
- The Promoter has the right to select alternative Qualifying Entrants or substitute Qualifying Entrants which shall be selected in the same manner as set out in the Promotion details from all eligible entries if: (i) a Qualifying Entrant is ineligible to enter the Promotion; (ii) the Promoter is unable to reach a Qualifying Entrant within the Qualifying Period; and/or (iii) the Qualifying Entrant does not wish to accept the Offer.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims or entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry which it considers does not comply with these terms and conditions or any Entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion, including providing false or misleading information.
- Entries must be made by the Entrant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- All Offers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other offers (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative offer of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will use the information that Entrants provide to process the Promotion. The Promoter may also request that Qualifying Entrants participate in publicity and other promotional activity for the Promoter. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall oblige a Qualifying Entrant to participate in any publicity or other promotional activity.
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this Promotion except with the Qualifying Entrants.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, losses, liabilities (including those which were reasonably foreseeable, or which we would have anticipated that you might incur due to a special circumstance of which we were aware), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion, not being able to enter into the Promotion or accepting any Offer. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- In no event shall the Promoter’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, or causes of action exceed the price of the Offer. Without limiting the foregoing, this Promotion and any Offer are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control, or in exceptional circumstances.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site on which it is hosted.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, subject to any mandatory provisions of local laws. If you are resident in Scotland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish or English courts.